I have been teaching in higher education for over a decade. In that time, I have been able to develop and teach a wide variety of courses, including:
- The American Family in Film and Television*†
- The City in Film
- Family Health Issues†
- Family Studies†
- Gay Rights, Film, Television, and Social Change*†
- Human Development in a Family Setting†
- The Image of the Child in Film and Television*
- Politics and the Silver Screen*†
- Professional Development: Identity†
- Professional Development: Integration†
- Professional Development: Knowledge†
- The Serial Killer Film Genre*
- Societal Influences on Professional Practice†
* For these courses, I developed the class from proposal to curriculum committee approval, along with teaching the class.
† These courses are a part of the general education curriculum and required writing instruction in addition to content delivery.