In many ways, I have been event planning my whole life. From community gatherings to international conferences, my experience runs deep. Some of my event planning accomplishments include:
- Co-founded an annual national education/technology conference, grew event from 100 to 500 participants in 5 years.
- Planned, designed, and produced over 50 assessment events for between 10 and 150 university faculty in various locations (from single campuses to national trainings).
- Coordinated development events on three campuses across state for Office of Advancement.
- Scouted sites for international software conference.
- Designed, planned, and produced volunteer recognition ceremony for international software conference.
- Served as Master of Ceremonies for countless events.